[SIMS4] ANCIENT CHINESE HAIR & DRESS

Hi everyone ! 
Today i am going to share the Chinese website where you can 
find beautiful ancient Chinese dress and hair style. 

I kinda like historical things. 
That's why i made tons of you tube video about it.
Sadly there are not many Historical CC, specially ancient Asia :(

Anyway many people watching my YouTube video asked me 
where can they download Chinese stuff that i used.
So here i am telling you which site you can download 
all the stuff I used in my video.   


For more detail of cc , please watch this video ! 
I was kinda lazy to take screenshot :( Sorry for being lazy 
Anyway here is the cc item links. 
Happy simming with these stuffs ! 

HAIR : To download click "HERE" (헤어)
DRESS : To download click "HERE" (드레스)


For more detail of cc , please watch this video ! 

HAIR : To download click "HERE" (헤어)
DRESS : To download click "HERE" (드레스) 

If you have any question about these, feel free to ask. 
For the record, i don't speak Chinese. 
Unfortunately I can not help you to translate these website :( 
You could use Chrome Translation to understand :) 

Thank you for reading ! 
And Thanks for all the cc creators 

HAPPY SIMMING ♥

댓글

댓글 쓰기

가장 많이 본 글